How to Use Ezee Detergent For Hand and Machine Wash? There are innumerable kinds of detergent available in the market. However, not all of them can be used with all fabric types. Hence, it is advised to use a detergent that is specially designed for a certain type of fabric. The use of powder detergent becomes a passé due to its side effects. Ezee is perhaps one of the most popular liquid detergents in India. If you have never used any liquid detergent before or if you have never used Ezee liquid for cleaning, then we are here to offer you the details required. There are a few important aspects that you have to take into account.
- Understanding Ezee Detergent
- Can We Use Ezee Detergent in a Washing Machine?
- Use of Ezee Detergent for Fully-Automatic Washing Machine
- Can We Wash Normal Clothes with Ezee?
- Caring for Special Fabrics and Stains
- Eco-Friendly Practices with Ezee Detergent
- How to Use Ezee Detergent For Hand and Machine Wash?: The Conclusion
- How to Use Ezee Detergent For Hand and Machine Wash?: FAQs
- Question 1: Which type of detergent is suitable for woollen?
- Question 2: Can Ezee be used for normal clothes?
- Question 3: Can I use Ezee Detergent for top-loading and front-loading machines?
- Question 4: Is it safe for high-efficiency (HE) machines?
- Question 5: Can I use it for washing heavily soiled clothes?
- Question 6: Can I use Ezee Detergent for hand-washing woollen?
- Question 7: Is it suitable for baby clothes?
- Question 8: How much detergent should I use for hand washing?
Understanding Ezee Detergent
Can we use Ezee detergent in a washing machine? This is a liquid detergent that is easy to use. It does not comprise any soda formula and also comprises an added micro conditioner that has been crafted to make your delicate woollens soft and fluffy. The pH is neutral so that it retains fabric strength and natural colour. The best part is that one can utilize Ezee liquid detergent both for machine and hand washing. It also comprises a multi-fragrance that imparts extra fragrance after every wash. It has been previously mentioned that Ezee liquid can be used for both hand and machine washing. However, there are certain aspects that you need to bear in mind when using Ezee for the washing machine. As Ezee is utilized for washing woollen and soft clothing, one has to ensure that the water’s temperature should be cold enough and the washing mode should be gentle enough. However, it is in the gentle and cold wash that Ezee offers the best cleaning.
Can We Use Ezee Detergent in a Washing Machine?
How to use Ezee detergent in the washing machine? If you are working with a semi-automatic washing machine, you need to follow certain instructions for using Ezee liquid. For a semi-automatic washing machine, you are required to pour the Ezee detergent directly into the wash tub. You need to take into account the quantity of liquid for appropriate cleaning results. There are general measurements to consider: 1 cap of Ezee liquid for 6-8 winter clothes, and this is the same as the hand wash measurement. Following are the steps to consider:
- Start by filling the washing tub with water as per requirements.
- Next, pour Ezee liquid detergent.
- Now, turn on the washing machine and allow it to run for a few cycles, which will mix the liquid properly.
- Pour the clothes in an untangled manner.
- Next, turn it on and leave it for 30 min.
- After 30 minutes, switch off the machine and drain the dirty water.
- Next, rinse and spin the clothes.
- Finally, spread all the clothes outside for sun drying or air drying
Use of Ezee Detergent for Fully-Automatic Washing Machine
Using Ezee in the fully automatic washing machine is much easier as compared to the semi-automatic washing machine. The user is only required to pour the Ezee detergent into the detergent tray of the washing machine. The following are the steps involved:
- Start by loading the clothes into the washer drum.
- Next, Add the liquid detergent into the detergent tub.
- Set the wash cycle as required, either as a pre-set or manually set.
- In the case of manual setting, select the timer according to the rate of dirt.
- Once the cycle is completed, clothes will be clean and dry.
- You can also sun dry the clothes for better freshness.
Can We Wash Normal Clothes with Ezee?
Yes, this will improve the life and condition of your clothes. It can remove all the oil and stains from the fabric’s surface. Due to its neutral pH, Ezee detergent does not break down the proteins. It also helps preserve the natural colour of clothes.
How Do You Wash Clothes with Ezee Without a Washing Machine?
How do you wash clothes with Ezee without a washing machine? Here are the steps.
- Fill the bucket with water according to the requirements of your clothes.
- Pour the Ezee liquid detergent according to the number of clothes.
- You can use 1 cap liquid for 6-8 woollen cloths.
- Next, Mix it properly.
- Now, Submerge the clothes and allow them to soak for 30 min.
- After some time, rub all the clothes manually. Now keep it for another 10 min.
- Now pour out all the dirty water and wash the clothes using clean water.
- Finally, dry the clothes in sunlight or well-ventilated shade.
How to Use Ezee Detergent for Hand Washing?
How do you wash clothes with Ezee without a washing machine?
Here are the steps for the manual method of washing using Ezee Detergent.
- Take a water bucket according to the number of clothes you have to wash and pour tap or cold water into the bucket.
- It is advised not to use hot or warm water as it can damage the delicate fabric.
- Next, pour in a few drops of Ezee Detergent according to the number of clothes, and mix the solution manually.
- Mix the solution properly for 4 to 5 minutes, then submerge the woollen or delicate clothes into the bucket. Allow it to sit for 30 minutes.
- The user can manually rub or wash the clothes using their hands.
- Next, after 30 minutes, remove the dirty water, wash the clothes with fresh water once again, and finally place the clothes in sunlight for drying.
Caring for Special Fabrics and Stains
The manual washing of clothes is one of the best practices that allows for specific consideration and precise attention to delicate fabrics. Here is a step-by-step guide for hand washing using Ezee detergent:
Step 1: Sorting the Laundry
Before starting the washing of your clothes, it is necessary to sort out your laundry. For this, Separate your clothes into different piles according to the colour and fabric type. This prevents the colour from bleeding and ensures that the delicate items are treated with the kind of care they deserve.
Step 2: Pre-Treating Stains
Before you immerse your clothes in the water, you should pre-treat any visible stains. Apply a small amount of Ezee detergent directly onto the stain. Now, gently rub it in using your fingers. This allows to break down the stain and prepare the fabric for further washing.
Step 3: Preparing the Wash Bucket
For this step, you must fill a clean bucket with lukewarm water. Do not use extremely hot water, which can damage the delicate fabrics. Now, add a small amount of Ezee detergent to the water. Refer to the packaging usually for the right guidelines on the appropriate dosage according to the size of your load. Finally, swirl the water gently to ensure the detergent is completely distributed and dissolved.
Step 4: Soaking the Clothes
Soak the sorted and pre-treated clothes in the soapy water. Now, gently push them down to make sure they are completely submerged. Allow the clothes to set for about 10-15 minutes. This soaking period helps loosen dirt and stains from the fabric’s surface.
Step 5: Gently Washing the Clothes
Once the soaking time is up, start by gently washing the clothes. Do not do harsh scrubbing, wringing, or twisting, as these actions can damage the fibres.
Using your hands, knead and gently rub the fabric. Focus on the areas with stains or dirt while making sure to treat all parts of the garment with care.
Step 6: Rinsing the Clothes
Pour out the soapy water from the bucket and refill it with clean, lukewarm water. Gently wash the clothes in clean water to rinse out the detergent and any remaining dirt.
Step 7: Removing Excess Water
Now, gently squeeze the water from the clothes without wringing them too much. This is because wringing can damage the fabric and also affect its texture. You can place the clothes between two clean towels and press them to absorb excess water for better results.
Step 8: Drying Your Clothes
Lay down your damp clothes flat on a clean towel or drying rack for them to air dry. If the instructions labels allow, reshape the clothes as required to maintain their original shape. You need to avoid direct sunlight, which can cause the colours to fade.
Eco-Friendly Practices with Ezee Detergent
Let us take a look at some of the eco-friendly ways to use Ezee detergent:
Wash clothes Less Often
The simplest problem-solver is to wash less often. This does not apply to the undergarments and the socks, as these have to be washed after every use. However, jeans, jackets, and pullovers can easily be worn at least a couple of times before tossing them on the dirty pile.
Ditch Plastic Jugs for Greener Alternatives
Did you know that one billion laundry jugs are discarded in the United States annually? However, only 30 per cent are recyclable. The others mostly end up in landfills, or they end up clogging the oceans and waterways. Ditching plastic jugs altogether and replacing them with low-impact alternatives is also a good idea.
Wash with Cold Water.
Going cold is advisable for the planet and your wallet, as 90 per cent of the energy the washing machine uses is to heat the water, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. Colder water also does not shrink clothes, and it helps prevent the colour from bleeding and helps your clothes to last longer.
Washing in Fuller Loads
Your machine should be operating at peak efficiency. This is done by filling the washing machine up to the recommended capacity. This is usually around three-quarters full in most cases. If you are unable to manage it, fill it up and try opting for the “load size selector” option, as found in some machines, to match the water levels and load size.
Leave it to the Sun and Wind
Dryers function as energy consumers on steroids. It is advised to dry your clothes traditionally: hang them on the clothesline and allow the sun and wind to work their way. In case air-drying is not possible, consider a heat-pump dryer. Though they are more expensive than traditional dryers, they are more efficient and can save lots of money on energy bills.
Reuse Water for a More Sustainable Laundry
Another more “radical” but perfectly doable idea is to not allow all that washing water to run straight down the drain. A better idea is to manually bucket the water before it gets pumped into the wastewater system. Also, you will have to first use chemical-free detergents and possibly a greywater filter that captures lint and other impurities to apply this method.
How to Use Ezee Detergent For Hand and Machine Wash?: The Conclusion
Ezee Liquid Detergent allows the user to wash woollen or winter clothes more easily. However, do not use normal detergent when washing your delicate or woollen clothes, as it can damage the fabric of your clothes. The Ezee liquid detergent not only washes winter clothes or woollen clothes but also makes them soft and shiny, as it acts like a conditioner. So you see, Ezee Liquid Detergent is completely safe for delicate clothes, woollen clothes, sweaters, and winter wear. However, ensure you know the exact process to wash your delicate clothes using Ezee Liquid detergent, or you can damage your clothes.
How to Use Ezee Detergent For Hand and Machine Wash?: FAQs
Question 1: Which type of detergent is suitable for woollen?
Answer: Ezee is one of the most preferred for Woolen clothes.
Question 2: Can Ezee be used for normal clothes?
Answer: Yes, it can be used.
Question 3: Can I use Ezee Detergent for top-loading and front-loading machines?
Answer: Yes, it can be used.
Question 4: Is it safe for high-efficiency (HE) machines?
Answer: Yes, it can be used for High-efficiency machines as well.
Question 5: Can I use it for washing heavily soiled clothes?
Answer: Yes, you can.
Question 6: Can I use Ezee Detergent for hand-washing woollen?
Answer: Yes, you can.
Question 7: Is it suitable for baby clothes?
Answer: Absolutely, it is.
Question 8: How much detergent should I use for hand washing?
Answer: It depends on the quantity of the clothes you are washing.